THE 1912 CLUB POOL HOURS
- Open Daily
- Sunday to Thursday: 11am to 7pm
- Friday and Saturday: 11am to 8pm
- Proper attire is required at all times.
- Cover ups or acceptable t–shirts are required going to or leaving the pool area.
- Wet bathing suits are not permitted in the main dining rooms or the 1912 Room.
- WE WILL BE FOLLOWING CDC AND AMERICAN RED CROSS GUIDELINES.
- Pool House Men’s and Women’s Rooms have lavatory facilities. NO showering permitted.
- Pool members and their children are not permitted to use the Men’s or Women’s Golf Locker Rooms for changing or showering. These areas are designated for Golf Members only.
USE OF THE 1912 ROOM
- Pool Members may use the 1912 Room in season for food and beverages if they are attired in golf “like” attire.
- Proper attire is described in our Dress Code.
- For men, appropriate attire include shoes, shirts, slacks, shorts, and dress jeans. T–shirts are not permitted.
- Women’s attire includes shoes, shirts, blouses, slacks, shorts, capris, golf skirts, tennis skirts, dresses and dress jeans. T-shirts are not permitted.
- Wet bathing suits are not permitted in the 1912 Room.
- Members must sign–in upon entering the pool area.
- At this time guests are not permitted due to capacity control and COVID-19 guidelines.
- NO smoking is permitted.
- No outside tents or umbrellas permitted.
- Gum and glass containers of any kind are prohibited in the pool area.
- NO outside food or beverages permitted, including coolers of any kind.
- Swimming is prohibited when pool is closed.
- No animals permitted in pool area.
- No running, pushing, dunking, climbing on others' shoulders or horseplay.
- Proper swimwear required. Street clothes (cutoffs, t–shirts, shorts, tights, bike pants, underwear) are not considered proper attire.
- Golf spikes are not permitted in the pool area.
- NO band–aids, bandages or tape is allowed in the pool.
- Swimmers with open sores, cuts or infections are not permitted.
- DIAPERS OF ANY KIND ARE PROHIBITED in the main pool. They are permitted in the baby pool ONLY (swim diapers, or diapers of any kind, do not prevent fecal bacteria from entering the pool water).
- All children age 12 and under must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a guardian who is at least 16 years old. Lifeguards are not babysitters.
- The wading pool is unguarded and parents or guardians are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children.
- Children using flotation devices must be supervised by a parent or guardian within arm’s reach.
- Rafts, floats and/or rings are prohibited.
- NO Diving is allowed.
- Do not tamper with rescue equipment.
- The lifeguards are responsible for safety and their decisions are final.
- Failure to comply with these regulations will be grounds for the exclusion from the pool area
- Management reserves the right to close the pool or pool areas for private events.
These Rules may be modified or revised at any time by Operations Staff.
The Pool Staff wants the pool to be an enjoyable experience for members and their guests. We welcome your suggestions and we appreciate your cooperation in helping us to make it a safe & healthy summer